Heads up Sage ACT! 2011 customers, within 10 days of releasing the new version of the software, the first Hotfix has been released. What is addressed in the hotfix? For those synching ACT! and Outlook activities, this hotfix is designed to address idiosyncrasies related to an error that occurs when opening an activity after it [...]Read More...
On Google Plus
- How to Sync Outlook Data with Android Phones Tablets
- How to Sync ACT! Data to iPad and More
- Sage ACT 2012 Reviewed
- What is the Best Anti-Virus Software for Your PC?
- Sage ACT! Business Care Package Updates – Know Your Options
- Hotfix 1 for Sage ACT! 2011 Now Available
- Contact Management Review-Sage ACT! 2011 Now LIVE!
- Improved New Security Options in Sage ACT! 2011
- Sage ACT! 2011 Finally Brings Workflow with Smart Tasks
- Outlook Integration Features in Sage ACT! 2011