While Sage ACT! 2012 is available for purchase, there are still many die hard Outlook users. More and more are purchasing Android devices, and are stumped to learn there is no out of the box solution to sync Outlook with Android based devices. I got on the phone with Rushang Shah of CompanionLink, and talked about this very issue. Fortunately he has a solution, and special offer for our readers and subscribers. Here’s the summary of the video (scroll):
- If you have an Android smartphone or tablet, you might be surprised to learn of the challenges in syncing Outlook data with your new Android device. is it possible to get ACT! on my iPhone or other device!
- Guest Rushang Shah (not Shaw as in the video) of CompanionLink from Portland, Oregon, USA, talks about this challenge.
- Rushang will be sharing a special offer for mobile ACT! users toward the end of the video.
- CompanionLink has been around for about 18 years. Have supported hundreds of devices over the years.
- Many are left scratching their head when getting an Android device.
- No CD to sync data with Outlook.
- CompanionLink has been supporting Outlook since Clippy existed (Outlook 97)