While Sage ACT! 2012 is available for purchase, there are still many die hard Outlook users. More and more are purchasing Android devices, and are stumped to learn there is no out of the box solution to sync Outlook with Android based devices. I got on the phone with Rushang Shah of CompanionLink, and talked about this very issue. Fortunately he has a solution, and special offer for our readers and subscribers. Here’s the summary of the video (scroll):
- If you have an Android smartphone or tablet, you might be surprised to learn of the challenges in syncing Outlook data with your new Android device. is it possible to get ACT! on my iPhone or other device!
- Guest Rushang Shah (not Shaw as in the video) of CompanionLink from Portland, Oregon, USA, talks about this challenge.
- Rushang will be sharing a special offer for mobile ACT! users toward the end of the video.
- CompanionLink has been around for about 18 years. Have supported hundreds of devices over the years.
- Many are left scratching their head when getting an Android device.
- No CD to sync data with Outlook.
- CompanionLink has been supporting Outlook since Clippy existed (Outlook 97)
How CompanionLink Works for Outlook Users
- Cable: Sync Outlook data to your Android securely via USB cable.
- Wifi Sync: allows users to sync wirelessly over their home or office wireless network.
- Google Sync: Sync Outlook data with Gmail account. By default data from Google account (Gmail) syncs to android device.
- Direct Secure Wireless Sync: Allows for secure sync from anywhere, no data hosted in the cloud. HIPPA compliant.
- PC with Outlook is on, sync at regular intervals with the device. Regardless of who is updating data in Outlook (Admin).
- Shortest schedule sync interval is 15 minutes.
- No data stored with CompanionLink for the direct secure wireless sync option.
Special Offer to ACTasap.net Readers and Subscribers
- Save $5 by going here, and using coupon code BC6976.
- Save $10 prior to September 1, 2011 by going here, and using coupon code 10ASAP.
What About Support After Purchase?
- Free phone and email support.
- Option for paid support, where technicians login to customers PC and set everything up for you.